<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6877383158937847949\x26blogName\x3ddaleela\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://theluahanheart.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://theluahanheart.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d315032687070019118', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
twitter facebook instagram ask me? fav tumblr dash Follow


ABOUT
“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

owner with fully name Dalila Azeera. her nickname is del. she was born on 1998. live in Johor. still study in pre-u. the blurred girl who slow with no confident in herself. she always buffering and childish attitude. but still, she has family and friends that always support her.


TAGBOARD
 monkey wander here



RECENT UPDATE
here again
Friday, 24 June 2016 | June 24, 2016 | 0 letters
I look back and think. I think about all the people who have entered my life and later on left my life. i think about people who stay with me, friends who have turned against me and never came back. past relationships that ended in a bad way. past "friends" who only talked to me when they had no one left to talk too. looking back at my previous years of school and wondering what caused my grades to go down hill. looking back and thinking how i've grown up too fast, here am i, the 18 years old girl. 

day by day, i realised that i need to move forward. let people come, let them go. let the past go away. stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good. yeah, stay as a postive girl. 

"nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities"


i admit it. it is hard for me to accept people who entered my life. i force myself to do then. it is the hardest things to forgive people who make me hurt, a lot. but i force myself to smile and stay nothing happen. having a crush is not so good too. sometimes we need to realise too, they hurt before bcause we make it, this is kifarah. masha Allah :') stand there, don't move. yes, Allah is always with us. alhamdulillah. may Allah bless us.



< | Newer Post>>



Copyright © Layout by afeeqah. edited by del